SAPs in the Caribbean provided by the IMF
- Antigua and Barbuda: In June 2010, financial support was provided to Antigua and Barbuda, under the Standby Arrangement (SBA);
- Barbados: between 1982 and 2018, financial support was provided to Barbados under three separate Agreements;
- Dominica: the country received financial support under six funding agreements between 1981 and 2020;
- Grenada: financial support was provided to Grenada under nine funding agreements between 1985 and 2020;
- St. Lucia: although St. Lucia traditionally avoided SAPs, the country eventually sought financial assistance under the Rapid Credit Facility (RCF) exogenous shock window to help cover its balance of payment needs stemming from the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.